Everest Helicopter tour or Everest base camp on a helicopter is the amazing lifetime memorable experience to have a bird's eye view of entire Everest region including the world famous Mountains, Mount Everest (8848m), Mount Lhotse (8516m), Mount Nuptse (7861m), Mount Pumori (7161m), Mount Lobuche (6119m), and many more mountains and peaks. Generally trekking to the Everest base camp and return back takes around 15-18 days, while on an Everest Heli tour, it can be completed within a few hours including the delicious Breakfast at syangboche with the Mount Everest view.
Everest base camp helicopter tour is the best option for those having limited time or for a person with physical disabilities or people with children or for the elderly citizens. Mount Everest Helicopter tour starts from Kathmandu Airport then it takes you the Lukla also known as gateway of Everest then from Lukla the Everest helicopter flight flies towards the beautiful Everest base camp (5380m), meanwhile from the helicopter you can enjoy several snow-capped peaks and mountains, several trekkers on the trail, Sherpa villages and beautiful monasteries until you arrive at Everest base camp. At the Everest base camp, The Helicopter hovers nearby surroundings to show you the amazing Mount Everest and nearby other mountains, glaciers and astonishing surroundings. After the Everest basecamp the Helicopter takes you to another viewpoint famously known as the Kala Patthar (5550m), at Kala Patthar the Helicopter lands for around 10-15 minutes due to high altitude, which gives you the time to capture the supreme view of Mount Everest, here capture your moment, take some time to feel heaven, and then we will fly back to Syangboche, where you will enjoy the delicious breakfast with breathtaking Mount Everest view on your front. After your breakfast at Syangboche, fly back to Kathmandu where your Mount Everest helicopter tour ends. The best time for Everest tour by helicopter is during the month of January to May and September to December.
* Fly close to Mount Everest.
* Birds eye view of Mount Lhotse (8516m), Pumari (7161m), Lobuche (6119m), Amadablam (6812m) Makalu (8481m), Nuptse (7861m) and many
* Aerial view of Sherpa villages, monasteries and landscape.
* Step in to the Kalapathhar(5500m). the best location to view Mount Everest.
* Flight duration 2.5-3 hours
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan international Airport, then transfer and check in to the Hotel.
Day 02: Transfer to Domestic Airport then fly to Everest region on Helicopter. Helicopter tour of Everest base camp, Kalapathhar, Khumbu glaciar, and places around then fly back to syangboche for breakfast (30 minutes) and finally fly back to Kathmandu. During the day, kathmandu Half Day city tour.
Day 03: International Departure for your onwward journeys.
Allow us to make your vacation more memoriable (Trekking+ Expedition+ Jungle safari)
(Extra cost applied)
* All ground transportations by private vehicle
* Helicopter flight to Everest
* Breakfast at Syangboche
* Kathmandu Hotel 2 nights on Bed and breakfast basis.
* Sagarmatha National Park permit fee
* Government taxes and office service charge
* Guide Cost
* Heritage site entrance permit
* Meals other than breakfast,
* Visa fee
* International flight ticket
* High risk medical Insurance
* Purely personal nature expenses
* Any other expenses which are not specified on cost includes
USD 5450.00 for 1-3 Person Group (Group rate)
USD 5950.00 for 4-5 person Group (Group rate)