Rolwaling Tashi lapcha pass trekking is one of the beautiful trekking option available in Nepal, which lies east of Langtang region and west of Khumbu Region. Rolwaling Tashi lapcha pass trekking is situated within the serene Gauri Shanker conservation area famous for its pristine natural resources, amazing landscapes, and mountains. Trekking into the Rolwaling valley complements the stunning view of Langtang Mountain ranges to the west, Gauri Shanker Mountain ranges on your front and Everest ranges to your east, including the close-up view of mount Gauri Shanker (7134m) and crossing the high mountain pass of Tashi Lapcha (5755m). During your Rolwaling Tashi lapcha pass trek, you may also enjoy the beautiful views of several peaks, glaciers, and ice lakes including the famous Tsho Rolpa Lake, waterfalls, beautiful monasteries, chhortens, Sherpa village and many more.
Rolwaling trek Nepal starts from Gonggar, north of Charikot bazaar. Our trek goes alongside the bank of the beautiful Tamakoshi River up to Simi Gaun on our first day then followed by several beautiful places likes kyalche-beding-Na and further exploring villages and different places. The main inhabitants of Rolwaling valley are Chettris and brahmins on the lower region, Tamang on the hilly sides and Sherpas, who lives on the higher parts of Rolwaling valley. One can also enjoy the ethnical diversity along with their distinct culture and lifestyles. Along with Mountains, peaks, Ethnical diversity, and other several natural resources, Gauri Shankar conservation area is also rich in biodiversity. There are around 16 different varieties of vegetations including Mountain oak trees, Rhododendron trees, Pinus patula, Pinas wallichiana, Pinus ruxburghi, schima castanopsis and many more. Similarly, animals like Himalayan thar, red panda, Snow leopard, yak, Himalayan black bear around 235 species of birds are also found within Gauri Shankar conservation area adding extra beauty to this region and to the trekking into the Rolwaling valley.
Rolwaling Tashi lapcha pass trek is strenuous, yet beautiful trekking experience which requires physical fitness hence we suggest to maintain trekker's physical fitness before embarking the Rolwaling Tashi lapcha trek as the trek includes steep climbing and high snow passes. Himalayan Icefall Trekking will obtain all the required permits and assign you the government licensed, trained, experienced and English speaking guide to accompany and take care of you during the trek. We will also provide you the necessary number of potters so that you won't have to carry the heavy bags along with the private four-wheel jeep that will transfer up to Gonggar. Also, be updated that the domestic flight from Lukla to Kathmandu may delay or cancelled due to the weather situation.
* Langtang Himalayan Range
* Gauri Shankar Himalayan Range
* Everest Range
* Sherpa village
* Mani wall, chortens
* High water falls
* Glaciars: Yalung Glaciar, Trakarding Glaciar,Rolwaling Glaciar, Drolambu Glaciar
* Stunning views of peaks: Beding Go (6125m) Dolma Khang (6332m), Kang Nachu go (6737m), Yalung Ri (5647m) etc
* Tsho Rolpa Lake
* High Himalayan Tashi lapcha pass (5755m)
Day 01: Arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport.
Day 02: Kathmandu full day city Tour.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Gonggar (7-8 hours) via charikot. Overnight at Gonggar.
Day 04: Trek Gonggar to Kyalche (2750m) (7-8 hours)
Day 05: Trek Kyalche to Beding (3740m) (6-7 hours)
Day 06: Trek Beding to Na (4180m) (5-6 hours)
Day 07: Acclimatization at NA and excursion around the place.
Day 08: Trek Na to Tso Rolpa Lake (4540m) (4-5 hours)
Day 09: Trek Tso Rolpa Lake to Glaciar Camp (4735m) (5-6 hours)
Day 10: Trek Glaciar camp to Tashi Lapcha camp (5665m) via Tashi Lapcha pass (5755m) (7-8 hours)
Day 11: Trek Tashi lapcha camp to Thyangbo (4230m) (5-6 hours)
Day 12: Trek Thyangbo to Khumjung (3780m) (6-7 hours)
Day 13: Trek Khumjung to Monjo (2835m) (5-6 hours)
Day 14: Trek Monjo to Lukla (2840m)
Day 15: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (30 minutes), Free and easy day.
Day 16: Reserve day in case of domestic flight cancellation, or Free day for shopping and relaxation.
Day 17: International departure.
Price may vary depending upon the size of the group.
• Conservation/national park fees and all government taxes.
• Lukla/ Kathmandu flight cost
• Accommodation in the Lodges/ camps in trekking areas.
• All required land Transportation during the Trip
• Experienced & professional Trekking Guide, his Salary, food & Insurance.
• Necessary number of porters
• Kathmandu Valley city sightseeing tour
• Kathmandu Hotel on BB plan
• Porter’s salary, foods. Insurance &equipment’s
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) during the trek
• First aid box.
• Celebration dinner after the trip in Kathmandu.
• Medical/personal high-risk insurance (suggest have rescue coverage policy as well)
• Personal Clothing/Gears for the trekking
• Tips for Nepalese staffs.
• Cost of personal expenses, shopping, Beverage bills etc.
• Nepal Visa Fee
• International Airfare
• Extra night at Kathmandu.
• Extra night at lukla in case of flight cancellation.
• Internet cost during the trekking
• Hot water Showers during the trek
Note: If provided date is not convenient for you then, let us know. We are happy to arrange your appropriate custom trip.
The major important checklist for the trekking are as follows:
1) Trekking boots - 01 pair with 4 pairs of warm shocks
2) Dawn Jacket - 01
3) Sleeping bag- 01
4) Long sleeves - 02 pairs
5) Sun glass - 01
6) Hat - 01
7) Water Bottle - 01
8) Half Pant - 01
9) Trousers - 02
10 ) T- Shirts - 04
11) Trekking Stick - 02
12) Sunscreen - 01
13) Mosquito repelling cream - 01 ( in case in the low land areas)
14) Rucksack - 01
15) Gloves -01 pair
16) Wind proof jacket- 1
17) Warm Cap-1
18) Personal Medicines
19) Flash light-1