Wonderful Nepal Tour and Panchase trek is a unique tour and short trek package, which includes the best of Kathmandu, Lumbini, Palpa and Pokhara tour with wonderul memories from Panchase trek. Himalayan Icefall trekking has designed this unique itinerary to make you relieve and rejoice on your holiday as well as to promote the Tourism diversity of Nepal including religious tourism, culture toursim, heritage tourism, and Nature tourism through this wonderful Nepal tour and Panchase trek. During this trip you will be familiarized with major tourist attractions in kathmandu, Lumbini , Palpa and pokhara including the beautiful Panchase village during your trek. To add more excitement on your trek we made the two day Camping trek for panchase, as camping makes you feel more close to nature rather than living in a tea house or a hotel.
Panchase trekking is an easy and short duration trekking in Nepal and nearby to pokhara. Panchase trekking can be best alternative trekking area for those having short time but have desires to see the panoramic view of mountains of Nepal and Typical Nepali village life style. Panchase trekking offers stunning panoramic view of Annapurna Range including Annapurna I (8091m) Tenth highest peak in the world, Mount Dhaulagiri I (8167m) seventh highest peak in the world, Mount Manaslu (8163m) Eight highest mountain in the world, Mount Fishtail (6993m) regarded as one of the beautiful mountain in Nepal, other mountains which can be seen are Mount Lamjung (6983m), and Mount Gangapurna (7455m). Panchase village is located at south west part of beautiful Pokhara city, and it borders to Parbat district in the west and Syangja district in the south.
The best season for this wonderful Nepal tour and Panchase trek is during the month of March to May and September to December. Besides the best views of mountains from Panchase, the other major attractions of this place is availability of various rare Vegetations, Rhododendron forest, Rhododendron is the national flower of Nepal, Variety of birds, Panchase peak, this is the highest hill in this region from where beautiful sunrise can be viewed, typical Nepali village, Many varieties of Orchid flowers, and still many attractions that can only be felt by trekking in to the panchase
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport, then transfer and check in to Hotel. Overnight hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Full day City tour. Overnight Kathmandu
(Patan Durbar Square)
Day 03 After breakfast drive to Kathmandu domestic Airport from Hotel (25-30 min), fly kathmandu to Bhairahawa (Gautam Buddha Airport) (30-40min) then from Gautam Buddha Airport drive to hotel (30-35min). Check in to the Hotel, Rest and after lunch lumbini excursion by walk. Overnight at Hotel.
(Lumbini Maya Devi Temple)
Day 04 Breakfast then full day Lumbini Garden tour. (Maya Devi temple (Birth Place of Gautam Buddha), Ashoka Pillar, Monasteries, lumbini world peace pagoda, Lumbini museum etc by walk. Overnight hotel.
Day 05 Drive Lumbini to palpa, (3 hours' drive), Check in to the Hotel, rest and after lunch then palpa bazar, museum, Palpa Palace, Potters village excursion by walking. Overnight Hotel.
Day 06 Enjoy morning hot breakfast at the hotel; also take packed lunch for the day then we start our hiking to beautiful Rani mahal palace. It takes 3 hours easy downhill hiking to reach Rani mahal palace from hotel. Excursion around Rani mahal palace then hike back to the hotel (3.5 hours uphill). Overnight hotel in Palpa.
(Palpa Rani Mahal)
Day 07 Early morning hike to Srinagar hill, good place to view Incredibly Long panorama of the mountains encompassing Kanjiroba, Dhaulagiri, and Annapurna. After spending sometime at the hill station hike back to hotel for breakfast then drive to Pokhara (4-5 hours)
Day 08:Drive Pokhara to Bhadaure (1.5 hours), then Trek Bhadaure to Panchase. (2509m) (6-7 hours)
* Early morning breakfast then by 7:00am drive Hotel to Bhadaure. After arriving Bhadaure trek to Panchase, this will take around 6-7 hours of ascend and gentle walk through forest. Lamjung, Gangapurna, Machhapucchare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I, and Manaslu mountains are the jewels of this route. Camping and overnight at Panchase Bhanjyang.
Day 09 Trek Panchase to Bhumdi (1446m) (7-8 hours) * Today’s walk will continue through the forest, and the mountains will be visible from time to time. Peaks to view are Mount Lamjung, Mount Gangapurna, Mount Machhapucchare, Mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Annapurna I, and Manaslu. The forests through which we will pass are especially interesting for their variety of flora and fauna, including an abundance of birdlife, monkeys, orchids, and numerous plants. In spring, you may be able to see Nepal’s national flower, the Rhododendron, in full bloom. The day ends with continues descend and gentle walk to Bhumdi. Camping and overnight at Bhumdi.
(View from Panchase)
Day 10 Trek Bhumdi to World peace pagoda (3 hours) then drive to Pokhara (30 minutes)
* After breakfast, we will trek Bhumdi to World peace stupa, the trail is mostly easy downhill and gentle walk up to World peace pagoda. Before arriving at the stupa we will have our lunch on the way then we will go for world peace pagoda excursion. World peace stupa is a Buddhist pagoda style monument on a hilltop, and it is 115 feet tall and 344 feet in diameter. It is a perfect holiday place providing a clear view of the Himalayan range, Fewa Lake, and Pokhara city. The hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset. TripAdvisor has ranked Shanti Stupa as the second top attraction in Pokhara. After spending a few times at world peace stupa we will drive back to Pokhara. Overnight in hotel.
Day 11 Pokhara half day city tour.
(Beautiful view of Pokhara)
Day 12 Breakfast and fly to Kathmandu (30min) * Breakfast and Early morning flight to Kathmandu. Free and easy day and at evening around 6:00 pm, Himalayan Icefall trekking will provide Typical Nepali farewell dinner. Overnight hotel in kathmandu.
Day 13 Departure for your onward journey
cost starts from USD 1800.00 per person (Two Person basis)
From 3-6 person USD 1650.00 per person
From 7-10 Person USD 1500.00 per person
Included • Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
• Accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini and Palpa with Bed and breakfast.
• Camping during the trek or tea house
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
• All ground transportation as per the itinerary.
• farewell Dinner
• Guided city tour in Kathmandu and pokhara by private vehicle
• Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
• An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
• Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
• Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
• All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
• Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
• All government and local taxes
Excluded • Nepalese visa fee
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charges
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara, palpa and lumbini
• Your international insurance, which should cover your medical rescue in case of an emergency
• Trek staff tipping, personal types of expenses