Payment, Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Booking Deposit Payment 60 days prior from departure date
Tour: US$ 200/- per participant as per the Itinerary
Trekking/Peak Climbing: US$ 500/- per participant as per the Itinerary
Mountaineering/Expedition: US$ 1000/- per participant as per the Itinerary
Remaining Balance Payment:
Tour: Remaining balance must be paid 35 days prior from departure date.
Trekking/Peak Climbing: Remaining balance must be paid 40 days prior from departure date
Mountaineering/Expedition: Remaining 60% of the balance amount must be paid 50 days prior from the departure date. Remaining 40% of the balance amount must be paid 30 days prior from the departure date
Refund of the Paid Amount:
Tour/Trekking/Peak Climbing/Mountaineering Expedition
If you cancel your trip more than 50 days prior to departure, 50% of the paid amount/deposit will be refunded.
If you cancel your trip between 35 to 50 days to departure, there will be no refund of deposit
If you cancel your trip between 28 to 35 days to departure, 50% of the remaining balance payment (except deposit) will be refunded.
If you cancel your trip less than 28 days’ time, there will be no refund but you 50% of remaining balance payment (except deposit) will be transferred to next trip within 2 years’ time.
We reserve the right to cancel any of our trips for any reason whatsoever prior to the start of your trip. In the very unlikely event that one of our trips is cancelled, full refund of the payment received from you will be release. Himalayan Icefall Trekking (P) is not responsible for any additional expenses incurred by a group member in case of any
Cancelled trip (e.g. nonrefundable airline ticket, visa fees etc.) You will, of course, have the option of choosing an alternative trip of equal of higher monetary value (different to be paid) during the duration of the cancelled trip.